"If you don't happen to have stylish Roman friends who can put you up in their apartment, Casa Howard is the next best thing." Review by Concierge.com
This uniquely designed room with two big windows has a pretty view-if you lean out, you can see the obelisk topped with the Madonna in Piazza di Spagna (Rome's Spanish Steps).The fabrics, all from Paris, are in Toile de Jouy with a checked pattern and are pale blue and cream in colour.
There is a modern glass and steel iron hand basin. The private bathroom with shower for the Blue Room is down the corridor, and features shades of pale blue. We provide kimonos and slippers for your comfort.
Blue Room Amenities
• Room with king size bed
• TV with satellite channels
• private bathroom down the corridor with shower
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Blue Room Prices
• As a Single Room Euro 170 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room Euro 200 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Triple Room Euro 230 Euros (maximum rate)