"The Chinese room is decked out in red silks from Shanghai Tang - more 'Castle Howard' than Casa Howard." Review by Tatler
This small exotic and glamorous room has crimson Shanghai Tang silk curtains and a Chinese print brocade bedspread. It is a small, cosy and romantic bedroom with high wooden-beamed ceilings and parquet flooring.
In one corner of the room there is an amusing ancient wooden tea leaf container that has been turned into a wash basin. The private bathroom is down the corridor and the Turkish Hammam bath (steam bath) is attached to it (the use of the Hammam costs 25 Euros).
Chinese Room Amenities
• four poster bed (1.5 m in size)
• a wash basin
• TV with satellite channels
• private bathroom down the corridor with shower & hammam (steam bath)
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Chinese Room Prices
• As a Single Room 140 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 170 Euros (maximum rate)