"In via Capo le Case, the design scheme is ethno-chintzy, and only the Pink and Green rooms have en-suite bathrooms..." Review by Traveller UK
The king-size bed in this uniquely designed bedroom has a wooden headpiece made to look like a big bush, all hand cut and painted by Fagiano, an eclectic Sardinian artist.
The curtains are made of in Indian embroidered silk and there is a hand basin hidden within an antique piece of furniture. It is possible to add an extra bed to this room. Its en-suite bathroom has a shower.
Green Room Amenities
• king-size bed
• TV with satellite channels
• en-suite bathroom with shower
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Green Room Prices
• As a Single Room 220 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 250 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Triple Room 280 Euros (maximum rate)