"The Toile de Jouy in the White Room (each is called after its decorative scheme) is pretty and fresh." Review by Nota Bene Guidebook
This delightful accommodation faces the most ancient pharmacy in Rome in Via Capo le Case and is also just a stone's throw away from the Spanish Steps. This fresh bedroom is decorated in black and white Toile de Jouy with red trimmings.
It features a queen-sized four poster bed and a small, modern design glass and stainless steel small hand basin. The private bathroom with shower is down the corridor and it is in matching B&W colours.
White Room Amenities
• queen sized bed
• TV with satellite channels
• private bathroom down the corridor with shower
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with log-in or PW)
White Room Prices
• As a Single Room 160 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 190 Euros (maximum rate)