Back to City guide Rome
Why not sample a little of the excellent evening entertainment oppurtunities while in Rome? You could go to the theater, the cinema or even 'shake your thang
' in a club, why not? The most note-worthy addresses for evening entertainment in Rome are here!
» Rome Theaters
» Rome Cinemas
» Rome Clubs
Rome Music Clubs
– cocktail bar, on Via del Governo Vecchio, 46. A fluid, icy club made of resin materials, with water effects on stones and iron and wood…
The Living Room
– on Via Solforino. A modern mixture of steel and dark wood, on different leves…and the toilets have egg shapes…
– it reminds us of the ancient conviviums transferred to a modern era, with a soft, sensual atmosphere…very inviting sofas… where guests enjoy the place drinking and eating in comfortable positions…
– multi-artistic place
The legendary Gilda
– entertainment stars, fashion icons and the jet set of Rome are the common guests in this renowned place…
– ice, ice ice…lounge bar.
– a fashion trend setter in the Sixties… and still is a cocktail, lounge bar icon.
The Alexanderplatz Jazz Club
– is very active in live jazz performances and is perhaps the best club in this kind of music.
The Casa del Jazz
– is a multifunctional club in a villa of Rome, offering the guests from live concerts to other multimedia locations…
La Palma Club
– very good and original cuisine and live jazz music…
Disclaimer: this information is provided for Casa Howard guests use only. All content on this website is owned by New Guests Limited and falls under copyright laws.