"Check online to choose the one you like best [...] maybe the Black and White Room, in which a blown-up reproduction of Monet’s Olympia covers one wall." Review by TimeOut Florence
Situated next to the Oriental and Library rooms, this room is decorated in graded shades of black and white. It has its original Florentine tile floor both in the room and in the bathroom, and a 1970s look. There is a bathtub is in the room, which is separate from the bathroom. There also is a zebra armchair to sit in and read your paper. The 2 windows look out onto Via della Scala.
B&W Room Amenities
• king-size bed - can become twin
• TV with satellite channels
• Walt Disney video library
• en-suite bathroom with bathtub
• tea & coffee-making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
B&W Room Prices
Please enquire with our booking staff or click here
"photos by Francesca Pagliai"