"The dramatic drawing room has a black ceiling and walls, white mouldings, leopard-print headboards and dusty mauve, shot-silk window treatments." Review by Conde Nast Traveller
This is the largest room in the house, about 50 m² which is decorated with black walls with white stucco mouldings and ancient Venetian mosaic marble floors. There are 3 large windows overlooking Via della Scala, draped in water green-coloured pure silk taffeta, also lined also in pure silk. The room has twin queen size beds and old pieces of Chinese furniture. There is also a sitting room with a large big green velvet couch that can be transformed into an extra bed. The en-suite bathroom also has the same mosaic floors and a large shower.
Drawing Room Amenities
• 2 queen-size beds
• LCD TV 30'' with satellite channels
• en-suite bathroom with shower
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Drawing Room Prices
• As a Single Room 220 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 250 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Triple Room 300 Euros(maximum rate)
"photos by Francesca Pagliai"