"To provide guests with a beautiful house or apartment to stay in, keeping a personal touch to proceedings whilst not forsaking the convenience of hotel like service..." Review by SecretPlaces.com
This room, looking onto Via della Scala, is next to the Oriental Room and is a library, full of books and belongings from the Owner's Family. It has original 'Graniglia Veneziana' flooring and a large 19th century French desk at the bottom of the bed. There is a large, lovely green casentino wool couch that can become an extra bed. The small bathroom is covered in mirror tiles and the floor is made of Florentine tiles.
Library Room Amenities
• king-size bed – can become twin
• Satellite TV
• en-suite bathroom with shower (no bidet)
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Library Room Prices
• As a Single Room 150 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 190 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Triple Room 240 Euros (maximum rate)
• This room can become a suite if taken together with the Oriental and Black & White rooms at a price of 700 Euros (maximum rate)
"photos by Francesca Pagliai"