"The owners have a personal and idiosyncratic style, with plenty of quality fabrics and artefacts from around the world..." Review by European City Breaks
This is the owners' private pied-a-terre, which is available to rent when they are not in Florence. It opens out onto the patio. It has a sitting room with a comfortable sofa that can become an extra bed for a child, a small kitchenette in a cupboard and a spiral staircase that takes you to a raised floor where there is a queen-size bed. The en-suite bathroom has a white marble fireplace and a central 4-legged bathtub.
Studio Room Amenities
• queen size bed
• Satellite TV
• en-suite bathroom with 4-legged bathtub
• small kitchenette (only if whole apartment is rented for min. 7 nights)
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Studio Room Prices
• As a Single Room 170 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 190 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Triple Room (for a child) 250 Euros(maximum rate)
• You can also get this room together with the Garden room (max 5 people) at a family Combi Fare of 400 Euros(maximum rate)
"photos by Francesca Pagliai"