"There is a room for kids with a climbing frame against one wall and another for dog owners, complete with dog beds and a large terrace." Review by Conde Nast Traveller
This room is situated on the second floor and is also intended for guests who travel with their dog. It is also perfect for parents travelling with a child. It is a large room with 2 large windows and a private terrace, where you can have breakfast in the morning, which is accessed through French windows. It also has a white marble fireplace and a large couch that can become an extra bed for a child up to 5 years of age. A bed can be provided for your pet upon request.
Terrace Room Amenities
• king-size bed (can become 2 twin beds)
• 30'' Sharp LCD television with satellite channels
• en-suite bathroom with shower
• beds for small dog on request
• tea & coffee making facilities
• Wi-Fi Internet (free, no hassle with login or password)
Terrace Room Prices
• As a Single Room 190 Euros (maximum rate)
• As a Double Room 220 Euros (maximum rate)
• The room can become a suite if taken together with the Play room at the cost of 600 Euros (maximum rate)
"photos by Francesca Pagliai"