Back to City guide Rome
Why not sample a little of the excellent evening entertainment oppurtunities while in Rome? You could go to the theater, the cinema or even 'shake your thang
' in a club, why not? The most note-worthy addresses for evening entertainment in Rome are here!
» Rome Theaters
» Rome Cinemas
» Rome Clubs
– end of the 1800’s. One of the best acoustic structures of Italy.
Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia
– from the XVI century. This elegant theatre produces such ensembles as the Conservatorio di Santa Cecilia and the Accademia Filarmonica Romana.
The Parco della Musica
– hosts the best and most important artists of the world.
And also… the most visited Roman theaters are:
- Teatro Brancaccio in via Merulana
- Teatro Manzoni in Piazza Mazzini
- Teatro Parioli, where the most important TV shows take place
- the Salone Margherita, with its witty Bagaglino comedies, also hosting Italian TV and theatre celebrities, on Vicolo dei Due Macelli
- the Teatro Sistina, also hosting the most known shows in Italy, on the homonymous street
- and Teatro Vittoria.
Disclaimer: this information is provided for Casa Howard guests use only. All content on this website is owned by New Guests Limited and falls under copyright laws.